Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Stubborn is as stubborn does

Stubborn, who me?  Ahh yes just a little ok or maybe a whole lot.  I totally get that I'm crazy stubborn. Buttttttttt I thank God for that.  It has gotten me through some of the toughest times in life and kept me going.  Phia stubborn oh heck yeah. I love it. I love that she is a feisty stubborn little lady. I think all of our kids were destined to have a stubborn side, yes daddy has a stubborn side too.  :).  Phia is a girl after my own heart well and all of her siblings. She knows what she wants how she wants it and when she wants it.  Tricking her into meds or special diet foods are not easy.  If something works one day it sure will not the next day because Phia learns quick.  I love it, she keeps me on my toes. 
Phia and I are very attached to each other. If I give Phia to daddy she is content for a little while but quickly knows what she needs to do to get mommy again. And yes she gets her way, she has earned it :)

Phia is our warrior princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment